Full Service Funeral Directors
Jerrams Brothers are “full service funeral directors” meaning that in addition to our main duties of arranging a burial or a cremation we also arrange the other aspects of the funeral required by families. These will often include:
Dear Nicholas, thank you for making Jack’s funeral arrangements so smooth and trouble-free. We are very grateful to you. I don’t think we had a single concern over anything – because yo took care of it all! More testimonials...
- Placing notices in national or local newspapers
- Arranging caterers
- Arranging a post-funeral venue for a wake or reception
- Arranging printing or funeral orders of service, attendance cards, thank you cards, memorial cards and other printed literature.
- Supporting and arranging flowers on a family’s behalf.
- Arranging for ashes to be buried or scattered following a funeral.
- Explaining stonemasonry and memorial options to families.
(All of the above services are provided within the funeral directors professional fee when arranging a funeral)
Knowledge and Experience
Throughout our 60 plus years of trading, Jerrams Brothers have amassed great knowledge and experience in every possible type of funeral arrangement. Whilst most funerals tend to be of the traditional kind Jerrams Brothers are skilled and able to support you if your requests are more unusual. We frequently arrange:
Dear Nicholas, Thank you so much for your care and kindness toward my family last week. It was such a sad time made so much easier by your calm and efficient manner. I felt all the time that Joe was in good hands More testimonials...
- Non religious services
- Burials and cremations at long distance within the U.K.
- International repatriation (moving a body to another country for burial or cremation)
- Exhumation and re-burials (the process of moving a body after a burial)
- Burial and scattering of ashes
- Burial at sea
- Funerals arranged “same day” or short notice
- Funerals or memorial services where the body is not present
- Horse drawn funerals
We also arrange pre-planned and pre-paid funerals with our partners, Golden Charter Trust.